2: Versailles
Hi, I been thinking some time about which one was the best concert I’ve attended. Truth is that always comes back to me the memory from 2017 at the Teletón Theater, when came in September one of my dearest japanese bands (specially for its vocalist), I talk about the symphonic power metal band Versailles. This band would enter for its aesthetic and staging inside the category of visual kei bands, the ones that have a story in Japan since the end of 70s decade. Versailles formed in 2007 by two great visual kei artists, Kamijo as vocalist and Hizaki as guitarist. I think that’s one of my most appreciated concerts, because I also could meet some important people in my life. The environment was very energetic, although it wasn’t the first time Versailles comes to Chile, but it was the first time I could see them. During the show, the theater wasn’t in its full capability, but I felt there was too much euphoria, surely because I was just in front of the scenario, so I really enjoyed it in each song.

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario