6: POSTGRADUATE STUDIES


It is a little complex talk about this topic because I’m not sure what I could study as postgrad, I’m interested in many topics, but at least there’s one I wish I could study in the future and so be able to approach to the country I wish to know. I’d like to be able to do some diplomat or master about Nordic culture, the truth is that these types of programs are very scarce, although what I had investigated, many of them are made in English, so it wouldn't be very complex to do this in the future. The idea would be travel to Iceland or Finland and be able to study some part-time postgrad and work too so I can pay the studies and stay. I’m very interested in being able to know more about the Nordic culture, not just its past but also how they integrate part of it into their present. I think it’s always interesting and enriching being able to know other cultural contexts and see the similarities and differences between the own culture and the another. Inside my study area (archaeology-anthropology), I could have a plus knowing other cultures more thoroughly, specially if they are great interest topics, not just for the scientist community but also how much they could contribute in sociocultural topics for the society in general that is built nowadays.



Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

5: My future job!

2: Versailles

3: A teacher that has inspired me