5: My future job!

Hi everybody! Today I’ll talk about what type of job I’d like to have in the future. I’m at 4th year of archaeology, the truth is that I’ve already be able to have my first approaches to the work area. My study area is very wide as for work possibilities both in the private and public area. I wish I could do outdoor archeological work, I mean, on the ground itself, either prospecting or rescuing archeological stuff, I want to link this with the research work in a “desk”, although the truth is that I always liked the idea of work in other places more than in a single place like a office for example. For what I could inform myself, the pay isn’t bad and it would allow me to have an economically quiet life (especially in the private area), even being an student I’ve been able to get jobs as field assistant and that’s the best a person could get with no college degree. I want to specialize in ceramic from the central zone of Chile, from the medium potter period (Aconcagua Culture), because it is a time period very interesting from the point of view of how the societies from the center of the country were obtaining great knowledge from the environment they lived, raiding into the first crops and higher organization level of much more people than previous time periods that was required for the obtaining of raw materials for the production of vessels.





Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

2: Versailles

3: A teacher that has inspired me